Mission and Values
Elijah House New Zealand is:
“A Holy-Spirit-led prayer and teaching ministry committed to the healing transformation of individuals, families, the church and communities, through the Cross and God’s Word”
Core values and beliefs
Elijah House is theologically orthodox and accepted across the denominations.
- God desires to transform people and heal broken families, marriages, and relationships.
- God desires to change the hearts of His people through the power of the Cross, for them to recognise their true Christian identity and value, and break self-defeating perceptions and beliefs.
- Openness to the Holy Spirit is central to effective ministry.
- The Bible is the revealed Word of God and is the foundation for healing prayer ministry.
- In a spirit of unity that goes beyond denominational boundaries.
- It is important to respect and uphold the dignity and safety of all people.
- A servant heart is essential for effective Ministry.
- God calls ordinary people to do extraordinary things.
- The local church is essential to God’s purposes. Elijah House people are expected to be committed to their church and respect the authority of its leadership.